Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$2.99 - $27.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$2.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
$3.99 $14.99 73% Off
- 1.2mm wall thickness for added flat protection - Resists punctures and pinch flats - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
$3.99 $19.99 80% Off
Bontrager's Self-Sealing Thorn-Resistant tubes are the ultimate defense against flats. With a beefy 4.1mm thickness along the tread and sidewalls, these tubes scoff at the foreign materials on a mission ruin your day. And, if somehow a rogue thorn or piece of glass manages to penetrate your defenses, these tubes pack a sealant inside that instantly seals small hole punctures.
$3.99 - $14.99 $14.99 Up to 67% Off
Protect yourself from flats with Bontrager's Self-Sealing tubes that instantly seal small hole punctures. And, for added flat protection, the 0.9mm wall thickness keeps punctures at bay.
$4.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
$4.99 - $8.99
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
$5.99 - $14.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 1/8
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem • 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.75-1.95
$6.96 - $7.25
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
Page 1 of 52 Next page